Friday, June 5, 2009

What's the Son of a Duck?

I am not a huge fan of television, particularly anything off of Comedy Central, but when was listening to a "Fighting for the Faith Broadcast" on Pirate Christian radio, They played a clip from the Colbert Report where Stephen Colbert was doing a spoof interview with Bart Ehrman, an Agnostic who has wrote a series of books that question the validity of the Bible. I thought the clip was interesting enough to share with those who might not yet have heard it...Here 'tis
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Bart Ehrman
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorKeyboard Cat



I have read Colbert is a Devout Roman Catholic, and a Sunday school teacher, which would explain the Knowledge of The Apostles Creed. Be that as it may, as I pondered at this, I felt sadness in the fact that while many Christians would be amused at this, as I was, they would be more likely to embrace the garbage Spewed by Ehrman than raise any kind of Defense for the Word of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment